Free Warhammer online guides was created to bring all the freely available online guides from the internet to one source. Let there be WAR!!!

Thursday 16 October 2008

Swordmasters Guide (scenarios, open world RvR, and in keep sieges) Part 1

Post by Aquila
NOTE: This is a thread about the Swordmaster in scenarios, open world RvR, and in keep sieges. None of this reflects on PvE tanking for PQs, level 40 dungeons, or any other PvE situations. Also, I'm talking from a level 40 perspective, not from 21

A lot of people are claiming to have troubles with the class to the point they're spouting nonsense onto the forums for our reading displeasure. I want to know what troubles you're having and WWAD? (What Would Aquilla Do?), because I'm absolutely loving this class; and there isn't another Order class I'd play. As mentioned above, if you're level 21 and are getting owned by level 21 Witch Elves, I can't offer you any advice other than to start leveling. If you have any questions, feel free to post them

To get this started this:

is my spec. Yes, I'm using a 2H Vaul spec currently. It's fantastic at what it's aimed to do. I deal incredible damage while sustaining some survivability for using a two handed sword. For those of you who say "go further in Hoeth for EB damage!" I say "Vaul is 2/3rds of my rotation. If I add damage to EB, I'm losing damage from IB and DT"

For those of you who are also dead determined to use a two hander while leveling, get Vaul's Buffer before anything else. This tactic should always be active no matter what you're doing.

My weapon:

Page 2...

No comments: